Tuesday, August 25, 2015

This and That

Last night the crew all went out to weed petunias.  Aimee is up here for a visit so she got to join in as did Joshua H. and Matthew M.

The petunias started off so good this year but they never got as big as normal.  Not sure why.  Anyway, fall is in the air and they are starting to wind down.  Hosanna is the one hoeing above.

We had to visit the new little man today and when Karen started talking he lifted his head and looked right at her.  It was so sweet.  I'm sure he was thinking, "That's my Mama talking.  I love her so much. She loves me and takes such good care of me.". Karen is feeling much better today and has her color back.  Thank you for all of you that prayed for her!

And other cute picture of little Samuel Paul.

Okay, this isn't a nice people of the people, but I wanted to show you the canning that the girls have been busy working on today among other things. There's a shower for Aimee Thursday night at 7:00 at our church if anyone wants to come!  Well, that's it for today.  Have a great evening enjoying God's blessings.  Don't forget to give thanks in everything!


1 comment:

  1. I haven't been keeping up with blogs much here lately, but wanted to comment and say how happy I am for you all to have a new member of the family. What a cutie pie----and so much hair!! God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say!